XABC Supply Top Quality Best Food Additives High Purity Thaumatin Sweetener
Thaumatin is a low-calorie sweetener and flavour modifier. The protein is often used primarily for its flavour-modifying properties and not exclusively as a sweetener.
The Thaumatin were first found as a mixture of proteins isolated from the katemfe fruit(Thaumatococcus daniellii Bennett) of west Africa. Some proteins in the thaumatin family of are roughly 2000 times more potent than sugar. Although very sweet, thaumatin's taste is markedly different from sugar's. Thaumatin Sweetener builds very slowly. Perception lasts a long time, leaving a liquorice-like aftertaste at high usage levels.
The additional certifications are all available.Please contact our staff if you need
AU 3rd test report
Shipment record(Good reference for local customers)
Currently Insen Biotech has built 3 new production lines for thaumatin production. Insen insist on importing high quality Thaurnatocuccusdanielli seed shell as raw material.
Production capacity has reached to 3000-15000kg monthly.
According XABC Biotech market department count 2018-2020 market share as following:
(Please contact us if you‘re interested to become your country Exclusive Agent )
1. Supplys Free Irradiate Service ( Controll Microorganism)
2. Attaches professional documents along with shipment which can help customer clearance. The documents including:
Test Report, MSDS,Picking List,Production Information,Invoice...ect(provide as much as we can)
1. Thaumatin Powder can be used as raw material.
(1) Thaumatin Powder can be added in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods.
(2) Thaumatin Powder can reprocess the specific products.
2. Thaumatin Powder can be used as food additives.
(1) Thaumatin Powder can improve the color, fragrance and taste of food.
(2) Thaumatin Powder can improve the nutritional value of food.
(1) Thaumatin can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
(2) Thaumatin can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;
(3) Thaumatin can be used as raw material to reprocess.