Hair Growth L-Carnitine Tartrate L-Carnitine L-Tartrate L-Carnitine L-Tartarate
||White crystalline powder
L-carnitine tartrate is a stable form of L-carnitine. It is not easy to absorb moisture and remains stable under humid conditions. It is a white crystalline powder with a pleasant acidic odor. It is easily soluble in water, but not easily soluble in organic solvents.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy.
1) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can promote normal growth and development;
2) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease;
3) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can treat muscle disease;
4) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can help build muscle;
5) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can protect against liver disease;
6) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can protect against diabetes;
7) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can protect against kidney disease;
8) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can aid in dieting.
1) Infant food:L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss:L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food:L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-Carnitine L-Tartrate to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.