High Purity L Glycine Powder,
Cas 56-40-6 L Glycine Powder,
C2H5NO2 L Glycine Powder
Manufacturer Supply High Purity L-Glycine Powder
Glycine Powder is also known as amino acetic acid. Its color is white, in a form of crystals, odorless and relative density.
Glycine powder is one of the nutrition non-essential amino acids in our body. Intaking from daily diet is the only way of getting this element. It is widely added in food when cooking.
Glycine powder is the simplest amino acetic acid series.
1. Glycine powder is used as a flavoring, sweetener and nutritional supplement.
2. Glycine powder is applied in alcoholic beverage, animal and plant food processing;
3. Glycine powder is applied in the making of salted vegetables and sweet jams;
4. Glycine powder is also as an additive for the making of salted sauce, vinegar and fruit juice, in order to
improve the flavor and the taste of food and increase the nutrition of food;
5. Glycine powder is used as a preservative for fish flakes and peanut jams and stabilizer
for cream, cheese etc.
6. Glycine powder is used as a buffering agent for the taste of edible salt and vinegar.
* Nutritional supplement
* Nutrition enhancer
* Dietary supplements
* Sport supplements
* Bodybuilding supplement