Definition: Behentrimonium Methosulfate is the quaternary ammonium salt that is used as hair conditioning and antistatic agent.
CAS No.: 81646-13-1
|pH (1% Isopropyl alcohol solution)
|Free Amine Content(%)
1. It`s vegetable based, eco-friendly, and extremely mild.
2. It can be soluble in water or ethanol.
3. It is compatible with both cationic and nonionic surfactants.
4. It is stable below 100℃.
5. Overall good chemical stability, excellent resistance to heat, light and pressure, strongly resistant to both acid and alkaline substances.
6. Excellent thickener and emulsifier .
1.Used in shampoo and hair care formulations, as a smoothness agent of hair conditioner, hairdressing gel, shampoo and other hair care products, a kind of anti-winding material.
2.Used in fabric softener, antistatic agent of synthetic fibers, wetting agent or as thickening agent of daily chemicals.
Hair conditioner: 1~2%
Hairdressing gel : 4~5%