|Product Name::||Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide||CAS No.::||53-84-9|
|MF::||C11H15N2O5+||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Grade Standard::||Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Lactoferrin||Purity:||98%|
|Other Names:||Nicotinamide Riboside||Appearance::||White Powder|
Nicotinamide ribose is a derivative of vitamin B3, which is found in trace amounts in milk and can also be artificially synthesized. Taking nicotinamide ribose can increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) content in the human body.
|Product Name:||Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide||Color:||White|
|Purity:||98%||Solublility:||Not Water Soluble|
|Form:||Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Cold Dry Place
1.Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Alleviate vomiting;
5. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6.Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7.Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
10. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11.Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.