|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg carton drum (32cm*58cm)or 1kg foil bag (10cm*15cm) or by request of clients|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300kg per Month|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry||Shelf Life:||2 YEARS|
ISO9001 Food Grade Vitamins,
63-68-3 Food Grade Vitamins,
63-68-3 L Methionine Powder
Lyphar Provide Powder Form Amino Acids L Methionine
1. May Help Reduce Risk of Colorectal Cancer
Methionine, along with B vitamins and other minerals, may help reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
2. Can Lower Tremors in Parkinson’s Patients
3. Builds Bone Strength
Methionine may help athletic performance (and even weight loss) due to its effects on bones.
4. Aids Weight Loss
Creatine is a substance that comes from methionine and creatine can not only help improve athletic performance, but also the body’s ratio of muscle to fat.
1. Nutritional supplements: for cirrhosis and fatty liver.
2. Feed additives: used to improve feed quality.
3. Improve the utilization of natural proteins and promote animal development.
For example, it can increase the egg production of the chicken, increase the weight of the pig, and produce more milk for the cow.