|Product Name::||Nicotinamide Riboside||CAS No.::||1341-23-7|
|MF::||C11H15N2O5+||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Grade Standard::||Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Lactoferrin||Purity:||98%|
|Other Names:||Nicotinamide Riboside||Appearance::||White Powder|
Nicotinamide ribose is a derivative of vitamin B3, which is found in trace amounts in milk and can also be artificially synthesized. Taking nicotinamide ribose can increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) content in the human body.
|Product Name:||Nicotinamide Riboside||Color:||White|
|Purity:||98%||Solublility:||Not Water Soluble|
|Form:||Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Cold Dry Place
1.Nicotinamide Riboside The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. Nicotinamide Riboside To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. Nicotinamide Riboside To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Nicotinamide Riboside Alleviate vomiting;
5. Nicotinamide Riboside Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6.Nicotinamide Riboside Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7.Nicotinamide Riboside Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Nicotinamide Riboside Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Nicotinamide Riboside Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
10. Nicotinamide Riboside Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11.Nicotinamide Riboside Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Nicotinamide Riboside Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.