ISO Factory Provide Horseradish Peroxidase Enzyme
Product Name: Horseradish Peroxidase
Cas No. : 9003-99-0
Appearance: Light yellow powder
Peroxidase is a fungal enzyme which has a key role in the ligninolytic cycle, the process by which the structural component of plant walls, lignin, is degraded. Lignin Peroxidase has the activity of unit corresponding to the amount of enzyme, which oxidizes 1 μmole 3.4-dimethoxybenzyl alcohol per minute at pH 3.0 and 30 °C.
Peroxidase be usde for biochemical research, enzyme labeling is a major enzyme used in medicine for the determination of biological fluids in the glucose and galactose levels, as a diagnostic enzyme.
It can be used in biochemical diagnostic kits such as blood glucose, triglyceride, cholesterol, etc. which can be prepared by the enzyme, and can be used in enzyme detection.
1. Textile Industry: to remove hydrogen peroxide after bleaching and before dyeing, saving water, energy and time, not damaging the fibers and dyes, and do not pollute the environment;
2. Papermaking Industry: monitoring and optimizing the amount of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching process, degrading residual hydrogen peroxide after the bleaching;
3. Electronics Industry: to remove hydrogen peroxide after eroding germanium, silicon transistors and semiconductor components; saving water, energy and time;
4. Food Industry: to remove residual hydrogen peroxide after using it as bleacher, oxidation, starch denaturant and preservative in food processing; can be used for eliminating the special odor of hydrogen peroxide caused by ultraviolet irradiation in production of milk, egg products, cheese and other products; also used as leavening agent of baking food;
5. Hydrogen peroxide decomposition also applicable to other industries.