|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg carton drum (32cm*58cm)or 1kg foil bag (10cm*15cm) or by request of clients|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300kg per Month|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry||Shelf Life:||2 YEARS|
Odorless Bulk Glycine Powder,
odorless 56-40-6 Bulk Glycine Powder,
56-40-6 L Glycine Powder
Bulk Glycine Amino Acid L Glycine Powder
|Product name||L Glycine|
|Appearance||Whie crystalline powder|
Glycine is also known as amino acetic acid. Its color is white, in a form of crystals, odorless and relative density.
Glycine powder is one of the nutrition non-essential amino acids in our body. Intaking from daily diet is the only way of getting this element. It is widely added in food when cooking.
|L- Glycine HCL||6000-43-7|
1. Glycine powder is used as a flavoring, sweetener and nutritional supplement.
2. Glycine powder is applied in alcoholic beverage, animal and plant food processing.
3. Glycine powder is applied in the making of salted vegetables and sweet jams.
4. Glycine powder is also as an additive for the making of salted sauce, vinegar and fruit juice, in order to improve the flavor and the taste of food and increase the nutrition of food.
5. Glycine powder is used as a preservative for fish flakes and peanut jams and stabilizer for cream, cheese etc.
6. Glycine powder is used as a buffering agent for the taste of edible salt and vinegar.
Pharmaceutical grade glycine is produced for some pharmaceutical applications, such as intravenous injections, where the customer’s purity requirements often exceed the minimum required under the USP grade designation. Pharmaceutical grade glycine is often produced to proprietary specifications and is typically sold at a premium over USP grade glycine.
Technical grade glycine, which may or may not meet USP grade standards, is sold for use in industrial applications; e.g., as an agent in metal complexing and finishing. Technical grade glycine is typically sold at a discount to USP grade glycine.