|Product Name:||Dihydroquercetin Nonivamide||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Assay:||99%||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Certificate:||ISO||Storage:||Cold Dry Place|
99% Nonivamide White Powder,
API Raw Material Nonivamide
Nonivmide is the synthetic form of the most spicy-hot substance known to man. Nonivamide is the "gold-standard" for hotness. Just a few ppm will make your product fiery hot. How hot? Look at this Scoville scale. Capsaicin is the substance that causes the burning feeling in the mouth or nose (contact with any mucous membranes) and it also increases secretion of gastric juice. Capsaicin has wide usage in the medical field for relief of pain, and more recently has been shown to be effective in can-cers treatment.
(1) Nonivamide/ Synthetic Capsaicin is in high purity and good quality with competitive price and wide usage.
(2)In industry, compared with the natural capsaicin, Nonivamide/ Synthetic Capsaicin can lower the raw material cost.
If you couldn't find the product you want in our store, maybe we haven't uploaded the complete product, please feel free to contact us through various ways; if you want to customize and process the product you want, please feel free to contact us for more details too.
|Form:||Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Storage||Cold Dry Place|
(1) As the external-used raw material, Nonivamide/ Synthetic Capsaicin can treast joint pain, neurlgia and other intractable diseases. Meanwhile, it also can be made of liniment, tincture, cream, paste and so on.
(2) As the raw material for anti-fouling paints in pollution-free marine, Nonivamide/ Synthetic Capsaicin can be made of paint, coatings, and so on. In this way, to effectively prevent algae shell lived in water from parasitics for the ships, offshore platforms and underwater facilities.
(3) As the raw material for new type of biological pesticides.
(4) As the ingredients added into the products to prevent the electric cable from ant and mouse ane etc.
(5) As the main ingredients in the manufacturing of the tear-gas bomb/gan, and self-defenders and etc.
Flavour industry: - seasonings, flavourings, spice blends
Confectionary industry: - sweet/hot or sour/hot applications
Oral care industry: - cool/hot applications
Law enforcement industry: -peper spray