||Cold Dry Place
99% Deoxycholic Acid Powder,
Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Deoxycholic Acid,
Deoxycholic Acid White powder
Deoxycholic acid (conjugate base deoxycholate), also known as cholanoic acid and 3α,12α-dihydroxy-5β-cholan-24-oic acid, is a bileacid. Deoxycholic acid is one of the secondary bile acids, which are metabolic byproducts of intestinal bacteria. The two primary bile acids secreted by the liver are cholic acid and chenodeoxycholic acid. Bacteria metabolize chenodeoxycholic acid into the
secondary bile acid lithocholic acid, and they metabolize cholic acid into deoxycholic acid. There are additional secondary bileacids, such as ursodeoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is soluble in alcohol and acetic acid. When pure, it comes in a white to off-white crystalline powder form.
||Cold Dry Place
Deoxycholic Acid for Layer
(1). Protect Liver health, solve fatty liver syndrome.
(2). Improve egg production, prolong laying peak time by 2-4weeks more than.
(3). Reduce mortality rate.
(4). Improve egg weight and egg quantity.
(5). Solve dirty egg, soft egg problems.
Deoxycholic Acid for Shrimp
1. Promote feed utilization, reduce FCR.
2. Replace a part of cholesterol, save feed cost.
3. Protect hepatopancreas, improve survival rate.
4. Solve and prevent disease, EMS, WFS, EHP etc.
5. Promote growth performance, improve final body weight, average daily gain and the body size.
Deoxycholic Acid for Broiler
1. Promote fat digestion and absorption.
2. Protect liver health, reduce mortality rate.
3. Replace ME by 30-50kcal, reduce feed cost.
4. Improve growth performance, final body weight and average body weight can be improved.
5. Reduce FCR.
6. Housing time can be shortened by 1-2days.
1.Deoxycholic acid has been used since its discovery in various fields of human medicine. In the human body deoxycholic acid is
used in the emulsification of fats for absorption in the intestine.
2.In research deoxycholic acid is used as a mild detergent for the isolation of membrane associated proteins.
3.It is often used as a biological detergent to lyse cells and solubilise cellular and membrane components.
4.Deoxycholates and bile acid derivatives in general are actively being studied as structures for incorporation in nanotechnology.
5.In the United States, deoxycholic acid, under the trade name Kybella, is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for
reducing moderate-to-severe fat below the chin.